We are looking for a software developer (m/f/d) for our location in Mainz as soon as possible. What can you expect?
• The programming and error analysis of new software based on given test environments.
• The design and extension of data models and software architecture.
• Using and extending test circuits and prototypes.
What do we offer you?
• Interesting and responsible tasks
• Efficient, solution-oriented integration into our team.
• Long-term career opportunities through our targeted personnel development program
• Holiday entitlement of 30 days
• Attractive and performance-related remuneration
• Flexible working hours, remote work in the home office and a permanent employment relationship
• Collegial working atmosphere with many team events and joint activities.
What should you bring with you?
• You have carried out several projects as a software developer or programmer and can provide evidence of this
• You have good knowledge of the creation of object-oriented data models and a good understanding of complex relationships and systems.
( 0 … +++ )
Mechanics / Soldering +
Scientific Knowledge :
Medicine / Biology +
Physics / Sensors +
Analog Signals +++
Network communication ++