Sales Manager (m/w/d)
VitaScale is a start-up with a big vision/mission to help people live healthier lives. For this purpose, we have developed a globally unique technology for respiratory gas diagnostics with systems.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager (m/f/d) for our location in Gelnhausen to help us achieve our goals in terms of customer acquisition and sales growth by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing the potential of our sales team, creating sales plans and justifying them for the plans to senior management.
1. Achieve growth and revenue targets by successfully managing the sales team
2. Develop and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its
3. In-house recruitment, goal setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
4. Building and fostering strong, long-term customer relationships by collaborating with them and understanding their needs
5. Presentation of sales, earnings and cost reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
6. Identification of emerging markets and market changes with full knowledge of new products and competitive status
1. B.S./M.S. degree in business administration or relevant field
2. Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistent achievement or exceeding of goals
3. Commitment to continuous training through workshops, seminars and conferences
4. Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
5. Demonstrable ability to steer the sales process from plan to close
6. Strong business acumen and industry expertise
7. Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
What do we offer you?
1. Interesting and responsible tasks
2. Efficient, solution-oriented integration into our team.
3. Long-term career opportunities through our targeted personnel development program
4. Vacation entitlement of 30 days
5. Attractive and performance-related remuneration
6. Flexible working hours, mobile working in the home office and a permanent position
7. Collegial working atmosphere with many team events and joint activities.